The STAR program is used by the global hotel industry as a vital revenue management tool. The report benchmarks a hotel’s performance against its competitive aggregate and local market. The STAR program tracks and delivers monthly, weekly and daily data.
- Available for data providers only
- Annual subscription
- Shows your property’s performance against the aggregated performance of your chosen set
- Ability to select up to four competitive sets
- Benchmarks up to 18 months of historical occupancy, ADR and RevPAR data
- Includes year over year percentage change, rank and index
- Individual proprietary data is never shared
- Track your Transient, Group and Contract business by adding on Segmentation for free
The dSTAR Report is accessible online for your convenience and is available on a monthly, weekly and daily basis by annual subscription.
We Also Recommend:
Bandwidth enables you to visualize where your property’s daily performance sits against the full range of your selected competitive set.
Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
Our annual profitability database, tracking over 2,500 hotels outside North America, is the ideal choice to understand revenues, costs and profit breakdowns. You may select the sample of hotels included in the report to suit your needs.